Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Mix Tape 2 - The Soul Session






CD 85










I finished this back in April but kept it under wraps as long as I could. Here's a download version of my 2nd baby!

1) Over - Drake
2) Winner - Jamie Foxx & T.I
3) Don't Stop the Music - Playa
4) Can We - SWV
5) More than a woman - Aaliyah
6) Forever/Head Over Heels/Changes I've been going through - Lloyd/Allure/Mary J. Blige
7) Lookin At Me - Toni Braxton ft Sean Paul
8) Bag Lady - Erykah Badu
9) Lady - D'Angelo
10) Jus' Friends -Musiq Soulchild
11) Golden - Jill Scott
12) Backstabbers/Wish I didn't Miss you - The O'Jays/Angie Stone
13) Nothing On You - B.o.B ft Bruno Mars
14) I Got A Man - Positive K
15) OMG - Usher
16) Be My #2 - R. Kelly
17) All I do -Stevie Wonder
18) The Breakup Song - Wale
19) Pony Suite:Pony/Ride/Devotion - Ginuwine/Ciara/Electrik Red
20) Massive Attack - Nicki Minaj
21) Hot Spot - Foxy Brown
22) Dang A Lang - Trina ft Lady Saw
23) No Matter What They Say - Lil Kim
24) Tambourine/Iko Tambourine - Eve/Dixie Cups
25) Funkdafied/Big Poppa - Da Brat/Notorious B.I.G.
26) California Love - 2pac
27) Passin' Me By/Stutter - Pharcyde/Joe
28) Tell me What you Like - Guy
30) Everything To Me (remix) - Monica ft. Notorious B.I.G.
31) Baby - Brandy
32) You bring Me Joy- Mary J. Blige
33) In My Bed - Dru Hill
34) Let's Get Married - Jagged Edge
35) Best Of My love - The Emotions
36) Got to be Real/I'll Do 4 U - Cheryl Lynn/Father M.C.
37) Jump Start - Divine Brown
38) P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson


soundcloud
mediafire