Friday, February 12, 2010

DJ Craig Dominic Documentary

So, last year was a big year for me, I was in Fab magazine, I was in Xtra magazine and someone I didn't know (who has since become my friend) asked me if hecould follow me around for a few weeks and make a documentary.  People who know me can tell you that this is so not something I'd do.  I love attention yet cringe at it simultaneously (I'm strange) so this was very hard for me. Even explaining to people that they were doing a documentary on me was uncomfortable, let alone asking my friends to be in it.

You know what though? After the first day, rocky as I was..I got used to it and warmed to the process and I really have to shout them out for doing a great job.

Here's the link.



Video Link

I'd love to post it here but youtube doesn't fit on this page very well...check the video section too

No comments:

Post a Comment